Monday, March 2, 2009

Kelsie's Night Out !

Ok, so it's been a while. I thought I better put something up quick because I've had a few people ask me where I've been. Thank you so much for checking in on me! The main reason is that I've just been so sick with this pregnancy. It happens to be NIGHT sickness when I would most likely be sitting here writing and thinking of what to say. Well, I have been pretty much glued to the couch for about 7 weeks of pure agony (tiny violin playing now...)...I'm sure you feel sorry for me:) To put it bluntly I just was not motivated....but guess what??? I'm entering my 14th week and ALL OF A SUDDEN I'M GETTING SOME ENERGY BACK! As of yesterday I actually am starting to feel better. My poor hubby has had a lot to put up with...dirty house, cranky wife, mac and cheese for dinner (that Kelsie made!) ...must I say more?? He's been amazing. (I LOVE YOU NEIL!) But I'm slowly coming back and I am very happy about that! So here I am again for all you who missed me...my 2 FANS...I LOVE YOU!


Kelsie was invited to an unslumber party last Friday at my friend Bridgets house. She had sooo much fun. There were 15 girls there and lot's of girl power! They had crusty pizza (sorry Bridget, had to say it!..lol) Junk food...they also played freeze dance and sleeping beauty. I wasn't there...but after looking at all the fun pictures I'm kinda jealous I had to miss all the fun! I don't have too many pics of Kelsie...but there are some great pics here that Bridget gave to me that show how much fun they all had.


Crusty Pizza..lol
Kelsie (in purple robe) & the girls doing crafts
Root Beer Floats They played sleeping beauty...while a girl is sleeping, the others try to make her laugh. Looks like they laughed a lot!
Bridget telling the girls...this party is all about girls...so no talking about boys...cuz GIRLS RULE!
One of Kelsie's cutie pie homeschool friends Bridget said there were about 15 girls...I could hear the girly squeals a city away!!! Bridgets daughter...another of Kelsie's homeschool cutie pie friends! The girls who did it all! Bridget and her sister...Sorry Bridget, I know you're not thrilled with this picture...but I think you both look like two blonde princesses!
A BIG THANKS to you Bridget & Brianna for blessing our girls with such a wonderful Girl party! Kelsie can't wait to spend the night for REALS! Thank you for forwarding the pictures to me.
I thought I would add a few pictures of Kelsie having some fun...cuz that is what she likes to do!! Kelsie is my fun loving, silly, but sweet little Lou Lou. I wanted to show some pictures that made her true personality shine through!

This first one was during a photo shoot I was taking of her before we chopped off her long locks!
Silly in the kitchen!
Mommy & Me park day
Oh the silliness of it all!!



1 comment:

  1. I just love her (and you)!!!!! Faith and I are so blessed to have such such sweet friends! P.S. Love the music, we turned up the volume and me and my girls are dancing.... The boys are rolling their eyes at us:)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers