Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's A BOY !!

For those of you who haven't heard yet...I had an ultrasound and it is confirmed that Neil & I are expecting another little boy !!!

Kelsie and Bradley actually were hoping for a girl. Bradley didn't want to have to share his room...lol. Kelsie just...wanted a sister. The day we found out and I told them, Kelsie was a bit quiet for a little while. But I think she just needed to process her thoughts and feelings for a little while.
By the next day she seemed happier and more excited. I told her that this little boy is going to LOVE his big Sis and that there will come a day when she will walk in the room and his little face will light up and she will feel so in love with this child!
I'm feeling him move around in my belly now...just light little flickers of movement...soon to be replaced with jabs and kicks in the ribs...I KNOW! Bradley rearranged my rib cage. Every time I laugh something hooks on to my bottom right rib and I have to move a certain way to unhook it..lol The sacrifices we go through for our babies:) It's worth it all though.

I'm thinking of redoing the boys room into a STAR WARS theme....now how's that for a baby room..LOL I have to honor my older son who is giving up his precious space! Bradley is all about Star wars right now. I'm looking for a cheap artist who will paint some baby E-WOKS on the wall above where the crib will go...let me know if you know of anyone.

I gave all my baby stuff away a while ago. So here come the expenses again:) God WILL supply!

Today I feel like the Pillsbury dough girl...hee hee! I have gained 11 pounds or so in 18 weeks...YIKES! My friends tell me I'm too hard on myself. I usually agree while I'm eating half a bag of M & M's! And you know what...I am craving pickles so much that I'm tempted to drink the juice! The only thing that stops me is knowing that in the morning I'll look like I just injected my WHOLE BODY with collagen !!! I'm in that tween stage...where my skinny clothes are too skinny...and pregnancy clothes are swimming on me...so I was able to buy a Bella-band. It's sooo cool...it lightly wraps around your normal pants. You can unbutton them and wear them the whole time! But I think mine will be another story...because I don't just get pregnant in my belly...my booty has already grown 2 inches, and my thighs 1 1/2 inches. I'm sure it's just water retention ;0/

It's so funny going through this again when I didn't think I ever would again for sooo long. But I'm so happy I am. I already feel the love in my heart for this little baby boy. Every time I feel a little poke or flicker, I think of God's great mercy to think that I could possibly be qualified to raise another one of His precious ones. He has great plans for this baby boy. May he know Jesus and always know he was thought of before the beginning of time:)

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers