Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What would you change?




It all started with Kelsie and Bradley in the Mommavan...


Kelsie - "Bradley...if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?"


Bradley - PAUSE...THINK THINK


Mommy - (Hmmm...I wonder what he'll say?)


Bradley - PAUSE...THINK THINK


Mommy - (Is there anything going on in his little mind?)


Bradley - "Welllllll, I would change that I wouldn't have crushes on girls!!!"


Mommy - "Bradley...do you have a crush on someone?"


Bradley - big smile .."Yes" (in a disgusted tone)


Mommy - "who?"


Bradley - "So and so" ...come on, I have to give my boy SOME privacy you know!


Mommy - "That's ok....just be her friend...you'll have lot's of crushes...that's normal"


Mommy - (sorry son, that'll never change you little casanova you!...tee hee!)




It made me think...Kristie...what would you change about yourself? Well, the mental list started to get too long...starting from outer parts...to inner parts...to every part:) Then I realized..I have changed (quite a bit)...and will continue to change from glory to glory, right? Not because I've changed myself...but because He is changing me as I keep seeking Him. The only thing I want to turn into is a little bit more like my heavenly father day by day. I know He may never be done with me until the day I die. So I choose just to lay my life at His feet and take in the good times, the hard times, the hurting times, the exciting times, the lonely times, the 'I AM SO STUPID' times, the 'did I really just say that?' times, the 'yes you did just say that' times, the 'I am so humbled' times, the crying times, the encouraging times, the being challenged times, the laughing times, and the spending times with the ones I love most times. I guess I wouldn't change anything that God brings my way in a day...as long as it contributes to my growth and change. I except life and what it brings my way today. Ok, so that is my deep and philosophical thoughts for the day. I know I know...I am kinda wierd that way...but I guess that's part of who I am...wierd!

2 comments:

  1. again it takes a nerd to know one! I love your weirdness:) Great post! I have an award waiting for you on my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and inspiring. Love the background! Keep writing. This is good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers