Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Gonna Be Worth It All!



This is my beautiful fam up in Big Bear...one of our favorite vacation spots! As you see...there are 4 of us. Well, Neil & I (with the inspiration of God's will I'm sure:) decided we weren't finished with 2 kids. We just felt like something was missing. So...as you probably noticed...number 3 is working hard growing in me. I am now about 9 weeks. And I say the baby is working hard because I FEEL the work. I started this blog...and I have intended every night to write inspiring things...but the only thing inspiring is my body on the couch! I am 37 and I can feel the difference from when I was pregnant at 27. Don't get me wrong...I was a bit sick then too...but it's a little more intensified this time. Most people get morning sickness...well I get 3:00 and beyond sickness. I actually feel great in the mornings. I'm really glad I didn't know it would be like this...or I may not have taken that leap of faith to have another baby. Just being brutely honest. ...But I AM extatic...every time I think about holding the little one in my arms I get teary eyed. I know my kids are going to love the baby...cuz they love little ones! The last 2 days ...everytime I sit...I'm sleeping. I was reading to Bradley today...and I fell asleep. He was like..MOMMY...WAKE UP! I kinda feel bad for my kids...they aren't used to seeing me sick often and a little crankier. I know God will get me through. And I know that through all of this " it's gonna be worth it all". That is how I'm looking at this. I have to remind myself that I'll go back to normal after the baby...OK OK...MAYBE NOT...but hopefully physically is all I mean!!! I'm so grateful to all my friends who have been praying for me...I have an awesome family, church family, friends, and most importantly...my hubby. Yesterday he cooked and let me sleep! How awesome is he! Tonight I was able to peel myself off the couch and actually make chocolate chip cookies with the kiddos...they were grateful. I've had to lean on the Lord with all that I have - He truly is EVERYTHING! I've been so sick some days that my faith has been shaken....but that is when I not only called on the Lord, I called on my friends to pray. I was lifted up and so encouraged. Whenever we are lacking in ANYTHING...we just need to pray and reach out...we're not in this life alone...I need you...and you need me. No matter what you are going through...I know that God is faithful and His love will supply ALL your needs. Let me know if I can pray for you...cuz I asked for faith...and He gave it to me...now I can use that faith to pray for you:)

3 comments:

  1. I remember being so sick and tired with Finley. There were many days of Austin making frozen waffles for breakfast and pb&j for lunch while I slept. I remember saying just watch national geo. for science and take notes LOL...I hear ya! Hang in there and if you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I found you through Bridget's blog, and I read about your morning sickness, so I thought I'd venture over and share in your misery. I'm 6 weeks pregnant with #4 (my others are 4, 2 and 15 months) and I'm feeling your pain - sick all day long:( I just keep reminding myself - it's going to get better 6/7 more weeks to go. My 2 year old keeps telling everyone we see "My mommy fewup - she fewup all the time" I think there has got to be some crazy hormone that makes you forget how bad morning sickness is - and Thank God we do forget, or I think we'd all only have one kiddo. Honestly I'll take labor over weeks and weeks of morning sickness anyday. Well congrats on your growing blessing. It was nice "meeting" you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's Debbie, Bridget's mom. So glad I can write to say congratulations on your precious baby! The Lord is awesome. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. I pray you feel better each day. It is true it is so worth it. I could use your prayers as well. Pray for the Lord to strengthen us in difficult times. He still is on the throne in all situations. That is all the comfort we should need. Bless you and your family.Hope to see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers